KEEPING YOU SAFE AND HEALTHY DURING YOUR VISIT
We have implemented many changes in order to keep all our guests and team members safe during COVID-19.
WHAT WE’VE DONE
- We have added protective panels between shampoo bowls and stations for additional protection.
- To comply with social distancing, we are limiting the number of people allowed in the salon at a time.
- We have a UV-C enhanced HVAC system to ensure cleaner, pathogen-free air in the salon.
- We will be using a no-contact thermometer to check all staff members and guests before entering the salon.
- Each staff member has earned his or her Barbicide certification—the highest standard of sanitation practices in our industry.
- Our team members will all be wearing masks at all times.
- We are disinfecting areas before, during and after each appointment.
- Beverage services are paused at this time.
- To stop the spread of germs, we’re only accepting credit card payments.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms in the last two weeks, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. No fees will apply for cancellations regarding health during this time.
- Please call the salon upon arrival and remain in your car until you are notified to enter the salon.
- Please don’t bring any guests with you at this time (unless you need assistance to arrive safely).
- Upon entering the salon we ask that you wash or sanitize your hands before the start of your appointment.
- Please wear a mask and keep your mouth and nose covered at all times—if you don’t have one, we can provide one for $5.
- Please only bring with you what you need.
- No food or drinks allowed in the salon at this time.
BECAUSE WE CARE
We love taking care of you and making you feel beautiful, and we’re so grateful to be able to do what we love, even during challenging times.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to ensure the safety and health of everyone—and we promise that we’ll be back to normal as soon as it is safe to do so.
See how we are using cutting-edge technology inside the salon to make you safe.